Friday 8 January 2016

O.N.Y.E.T

My dear Onyet.
When the first time i saw you.
I thought you're Portuguese.
But I was wrong.
You're nyonya bukit from Merlimau.
That's why you're so Kahau.

Hahahahahaha

Ok
Our first conversation
You said your name is Joyce
But what I heard is rejoice
After that, we do our own business.

Few months or year later
We start to hang over together
Enjoyed our live like tomorrow never come.
That time i thought you're real bestfriend that I'll kept forever.

Day by day
Years by years

Your friends is my friends
My friends is your friends

I know,
Sometimes we're having a very bad conversation.
Misunderstood.
And so many things.

We lost
We fought like hell
Like cat and dog
Like our good memory are non valuable
Like you and I are an enemy

You and I are so silent
Like a cave without human
Like a space without star and planet
Like a zoo without animals

Hurmmm

I miss you damn much
I try to text, but my ego was so damn high
But its ok.
as long as i love you.
I text you
I want you back,
Be my sister again.

And then we're good again
But have a little bit awkward
Because we just have a big fought.

Months by months
We're truly like sister with different mother and different father.

Dear Joyce
No matter what happen to us.
I'll always be by your side
And so do you.

Thats all
Love you Onyet
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment